At this time, Utmost Publishing is NOT open to receiving submissions.
When we return to taking submissions, all submissions must not conflict with a Christian worldview, be it inspirational or clean (no gratuitous sex or violence, crude language, or profanity).
We require a minimum of two months to review your proposal. We will respond regardless of acceptance within three months of your submission.
By submitting your manuscript, you indicate your understanding that Utmost Publishing does not pay an advance, royalties will incur only after all costs of publication (editing, cover and interior design, ISBN, etc.) have been recovered.
You should not submit if you do not intend to actively participate in the marketing of your novel.
Information required in submissions:
- Full name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number(s)
- Personal biography, include your publishing credits, professional writing involvement, and anything that makes you knowledgeable about your topic/theme, if applicable
- One to three paragraph overview (back cover blurb)
- Short synopsis, do not withhold plot points or the ending (1-3 pages)
- First three chapters, the chapter containing the black moment/climax, and the final chapter
- Links to your personal websites, if applicable
- Links to your social media accounts, if applicable
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.